topbella

Saturday 24 December 2011

God is fair.

24th of December 2011
What so special day is today??
As you know, today is the PMR result releasing day.
My heart just can't stop beating from the day when I knew the date.
I can't even sleep.
Truthfully, I was confident to score straight A,
as I scored straight A too in my trial.
I had been work hard to get it.
God knows.
I just need to score straight A,
I don't want to disappoint my parents,
I was the only hope,
and they want me to success in my entire life.
They sent me to tuition centre everyday,
they spent time to send me to school.
I walk home everyday,
no matter sun or rain.
I just stand it.
I know i should not forgive.
God is great.
I worked so hard.
Finally i got 8As !!!
Cheer for it.
Everyone feels so happy.
I'll continue to work hard.
I want to let those people who look down on me,
know that me,
I'm capable.
God knows who have work hard,
and knows those who did not work hard.
So, don't blame other things,
please think over yourself.
I'm not teasing you, sorry.
PMR is just a mount,
you spend effortlessly to climb over it.
SPM.
Let's look forward to SPM.
It determines our future.
Study hard.
And you will success too.

*smile =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
The Girl
I'm a very simple person which lead a simple life in the complicated world. Wanna know more bout' me? Catch me and check up in my blog !
View my complete profile