topbella

Saturday 31 December 2011

New wishes

Today is the last day of 2011, and of course we will make a list of our hopes, wishes, targets and achievements in 2012.
I definitely hope that all will go well in 2012, i don't want any chaos and shenanigans and sad things happen.
These are my hopes, i wish that God will make my hopes come true.
1) Me and my family will be living healthily and happily.
2) My studies will go on successfully.
3) My family's financial problem vanished.
4) More customers for my brother please~.
5) I will determine to success.
6) I don't want to become lazy in every second, every minute, every hour, every day.
7) My friends will get along with me well.
8) My sport events and co-curriculum better.
9) High marks and high grades for my examination.
10) Instill me a self conquest and discipline.
I really hope all these things go well next year.
I want to change myself, to a different person,
caring, hardworking, confident, joyful, optimist, discipline,...
please instill good values in me,
I hope i can succeed in my life,
with these changes in 2012 and so on to my entire life.
Blesses~

*smiling cutie~ ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
The Girl
I'm a very simple person which lead a simple life in the complicated world. Wanna know more bout' me? Catch me and check up in my blog !
View my complete profile