topbella

Sunday 21 November 2010

Flood (Part 1)

OMG, a terrible flood happened a week ago and i had no chance to write it on my blog !!! Well, it was actually a new but terrible experience for me. Let me tell you about the flood that happened in my residential area :)---
Well, that Friday, was actually a very sunny day and an awesome day for me to do whatever i wanted to. I woke up so early and after brushing and bathing, i sat in front of my computer. Ya, it was normal. Who never eventually sit in front if her computer after she just finished her end-year examination. I opened and played my favourite game. And, in the moment, my mother saw the flood water was flowing nearer and nearer to our house. But my Dad said it was impossible to flood here because he lived here for almost 40 years !!! But my mother was so anxious and she told all of us to pack our things before it was too late. Her advice was useless, we did not hear it, but continue to do our work. I was quite worried.
Finally, the flood water flowed into my house. I was scared and I started to take my books and stuffs to upstairs. I was scared that my books would spoil after being dampen in the water. Okay my things were all settled and I helped my mother to take the electrical appliances to the upstairs too. My brother was keeping his things too. My father, however showed nothing interest. My father was stubborn right?? And we started to go to sleep, my mother noticed that water started to flow in my house. OMG !! That night I was exhausted saving my things from the flood so I slept earlier that them. Another embarrassing thing was we used the rain water we used to keep as there was a water shortage occur to bathe and wash ourselves. But we used the mineral water to brush our teeth, we used it in a very small quantity.
Suddenly, when I was in my slumber, my father and mother suddenly shouted me and my brother's names. They were holding a huge TV and they looked really exhausted. We helped them to place it upstairs. I take the opportunity to watch downstairs, Alas ! It was already a feet tall !
The next morning, the water seemed to rise and rise quickly. We have no idea so we started to pack our things and went to a community centre. It was not a community centre actually, it was like a centre for the Japanese prayers. We stayed there for one night. We were given food and mattress to sleep. Wow ! I like the new environment !!! There were air-conditional and rarely had mosquitoes to bite us.
The next day, I woke up at 6.30am. I would never wake up so early before. Amazing!!! I brushed my teeth and everything, I walked to the front. I saw my father. He said that he wanted to go back to see the condition. Alright. He went back. I wished it was still flooding because I like to sleep here :P
After a few minutes, my father went back with joy.He said that the water had subsided. We could go back now. I was so relieved and at the same time, I feel very sad to leave here. Well, I have to go back to my own house too one day. I packed all my things and look thrice to make sure nothing was left behind.
Before we left, we thanked the workers there for letting us to stay there and eat there. Alright. we had to share with another family which they requested a lift. I have to sit with my brother in front of the seat as there was not enough seat behind. Fortunately, my brother and I were "bamboos" instead of "balloons", I can still survive, HAHA :)
Well, till then. I will continue the Part Two as I have a lot of things to do in my hand.
*Smiling : ) ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
The Girl
I'm a very simple person which lead a simple life in the complicated world. Wanna know more bout' me? Catch me and check up in my blog !
View my complete profile