topbella

Thursday 18 November 2010

Holiday~

It's time to enjoy our long-waiting-holiday!!!
But what should we do to full fill our holiday so that it won't be wasted???
I have been wasted every day of my life.
I don't want to waste time anymore...
HAHA, you know I don't have the determination to do so...
I always fail in every of my attempts.
Terrible... Very terrible... Extremely Very Terrible...
So, do enjoy your holiday wisely so you won't regret...
Share some experiences..---
Last mid-year holiday, for about two weeks, I planned earlier that I would use my time to do all my homeworks first then revised my homework, and also read my books to prepare for the next exam. But, I didn't do so. I spent all my time watching TV, played games, daydreaming and a lot of wasteful things. What a fool is me!!! I woke up at 11am, and it's very late. I frequently woke up late during weekends as I went to school on that week, more accurately, it is a silly reason for me to sleep until noon. I'm not supposed to do that. Until it was the day before the school reopened, I just forced myself to open one of many of my homework to finish it. And fortunately, I managed to finish those long-time-no-see homeworks till midnight. I'm ashamed of myself. I'm really sad when I try to think back those things I did in every holidays. I did nothing!!!   :(   Wanna cry T.T
We always tell ourselves to change our attitude to better. But among 10 of us, only 1 succeeded to do so. Think is easy, do is hard, to maintain our determination in every single thoughts is the most difficult thing in the world. As Johann Wolfgang says: Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.
So, make sure you have the determination to do something before you plan anything. Be smart ! :)
*smiling :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
The Girl
I'm a very simple person which lead a simple life in the complicated world. Wanna know more bout' me? Catch me and check up in my blog !
View my complete profile