topbella

Thursday 11 November 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA !!

Today is my mum's birthday. I've nothing for her as birthday present, but I gave her something special instead of giving present. It's my result!!!
Every mothers have the same wishes, they hope their children will grow up happily and healthily, succeed in their life, and become a good child.
Want to know how old is my mum? Well, guess it. She was born in the year of chicken, same as the year of "Merdeka". So, can you guess it?? Good ! But, she looks younger than her age. She looks cute, beautiful, she's awesome !!!
Before I sign off, I would like to apologize, Mum, I knew I'd did so much things that break your heart. I often ignored your advise and shouted in a high pitch. I'm so sorry mum. Please forgive and forget all my faults.

*in tears
   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MAMA~
   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

*smiles :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
The Girl
I'm a very simple person which lead a simple life in the complicated world. Wanna know more bout' me? Catch me and check up in my blog !
View my complete profile