topbella

Thursday 4 November 2010

I'm addicted to it !!!

Hey buddies, I'm back!!! My exam had just over and now I'm free, just to wait for my results. Hopefully I can pass with flying colours. Not only flying colours, I must get high grades as the school's "A" grade was 90%. Well, let's forget it temporary. I wanted to share something that causes me addicted to it. It's Kpop!!! I know, it does not surprising you.

Last time, I did not like Kpop but I prefer Jpop. I thought that Japanese songs are the most creative and worth-to-listen song. Recently 8TV broadcast a new drama--He's beautiful. The main actor and actress are :
                    
 -Jang Geun Suk, the good-looking, popular actor and singer. ( as Hwang Tae Kyung )
 -Park Shin Hye, the pretty and popular actress. ( as Go Mi Nyu & Go Mi Nam )
 -Jung Yong Hwa, the brother-like CN Blue main vocalist and rapper. (as Kang Shin Woo)
 -Lee Hong Ki, the cutest FT Island main vocalist. (as Jeremy )
 -UEE, the beautiful After School vocalit. ( as Yoo Hye Ni )

As this drama was broadcast, I was totally addicted with it. I downloaded every songs which were the drama soundtracks. I like "Still As Ever" and "Without Words" the most. I like "Promise" and "Lovely Day" too!!! OMG!!! I even became Jeremy's fan !!!! Lee Hong Ki was so cute in the drama !!! The songs he sang, which are "Still As Ever" and "Promise" really caught my attention!!! Slowly slowly I addicted to FT Island songs. His voice was extremely nice!!! I like his voice. Really really like it!!!

My friends, of course are addicted to it too!!! The story line was funny and it seem quite genuine -- Go Mi Nyu is a sister-in-training. Her twin brother Go Mi Nam successfully auditions for the musical band A.N.JELL but is forced to leave for the United States to correct a botched plastic surgery. Mi Nyu is approached by Mi Nam's manager to pose as Mi Nam while he recovers. She is against it at first but agrees in order to fulfill her dream of finding their mother. Now, posing as Mi Nam, Mi Nyu enters the group A.N.JELL and meets its members: Hwang Tae Kyung, Kang Shin Woo and Jeremy.Thats why everybody likes it. Boys Over Flower has already forgotten by them. OMG. I almost fainted man !!! All of my friends like Hwang Tae Kyung as he was cool inside the drama. They even tried to imitate the twisting of Tae Kyung's mouth. HAHA!!!

Those of you right there that never watched the drama yet, come on, I post a few of pictures and songs for you guys!
*smile~
     The A.N.JELL !!! From left: ShinWoo, TaeKyung, MiNam and Jeremy.



                       Ya, he's the coolest Hwang Tae Kyung!



                                  The innocent -- Go Mi Nam :)



                   A cool and caring brother -- Kang Shin Woo.




                                    Beauty -- Yoo Hye Ni



Last but not least, our very cute Jeremy !!!!! There are fans behind him !!!!

           STILL AS EVER

         WITHOUT WORDS

        PROMISE

              LOVELY DAY

Pls: Hope u all will enjoy :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
The Girl
I'm a very simple person which lead a simple life in the complicated world. Wanna know more bout' me? Catch me and check up in my blog !
View my complete profile